A simple conversation

Today, in the library. 1pm.
I intended to do my last 2-hour revision for the PSY110 final quiz later. I used to be visitor here.

My right hand side, sitting a person, I didn't concern as usual.
Suddenly, "Are you using the scanner? "
"No, I don't know how to use it."
"Alright." He walked to my left hand side and use the scanner.
No longer, he said "Excuse me, I need to use your computer as I have to charge the USB."
" It takes few minutes only right? Fine..." I left my chair and sat to the chair next to me.
....
....
" I am Joel ( If I didn't listen wrongly). How about you?" He presented a smile and gave his right hand to me.
" Ohh, hi. I am Jeslyn."
The conversation continued.
.....
After finishing his paper scanning,
"Bye. See you." "See you."

A second year Business undergraduate from KK who has never climbed up the popular KK mountain. 

If it is His will, hope this life would be able to meet the Providence History.
Though it might be just an once-time encounter. 

A conversation starts with a warm smile would break the barrier between two individuals.
And how long I have not done this way?

By the way, how I hope the person I encounter today is the One who teaches me the truth EVERYDAY.
Just appear in front of me, physically.

Grateful and my simple today was delighted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)