Broga Hill

On 30 aug, in my 18 years life, it is the first time i climb the mountain.
at least that is a little goal in me.
there are so many climbers too,because of school holidays.
adults ,youngsters , male ,female , families there.
On the way climbing up the hill, i saw many youngsters as my secondary school time. i could feel the energetic spirit and vitality from them. i like it!
thanks for my sister and bro,pok. i was satisfied after accomplished this.
even when i had felt the wind ,it is pretty comfortable and relieved.
Broga Hill is a nice place to climb. it has other nickname called "thatch hill" .the pathway become steeper and steeper starting from midway. i often encourage sister . finally, we reached
above my head, there is a light blue sky.it's so wonderful. u have to climb once to realize what the splendid feeling is.
sitting on the rocks, feel the wind blowing on my face. plus some warm on my face from the sunlight.

once u climb the hill or mountain, all your stress will go far away.
you will realize, everything is going to be easy,every trouble in the globe is not the doomsday.
you can make it ,just by an easy way, switch your mind to open,change your degree.

2 comments:

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)