CNY

last saturday i just went to a lake park in Kepong. I quite like the sceneries there and took many beautiful photos. just chose one of them to share with you here.
hehe~

Dragon Chinese New Year is around the corner.
teehee~
although tests are waiting me next week of CNY, i have tried to balance myself, not to make it stress out me and affect me.
but pressure is still in me yet. i face it. i will remember the last year lessons.
i manage to enjoy CNY to the max and gather with family and old friends.
After that, adjust my feeling when it is going to end.
i do my best to enjoy hols and study!
this time!
yo!
i sure can!
i won't be afraid of failure .
just like the lyrics of 'The Climb" , 'just keep pushing on!
well,Have a fantastic chinese new year to all my surroundings people .stay healthy and pleasant. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)