六月天

life goes fast.
it had been June.
my June.
sigh.
as i have been growing up, i found that each month has around 30 days,it isn't enough.
one week has 7 days only, it isn't enough.
1 day has 24 hours only,it isn't enough.
ahhhhh.
anyhow i mutter about it,
the fact is life goes fast.
2011 leaves half.
please appreciate the golden time.

Yesterday night i went for a wedding with grandma.
sitting beside me is an auntie who always drink.
i got shocked she didn't get drunk for many cup of red wine and beer.
so i asked her: "auntie,how don't u get drunk even many cup of wine and beer?"
she smiled and answer me even teached me the way to not get drunk is must let your stomach fill a bit before drink.

then, we started to talk happily.
she told me that she just back from UK and France last month.
she emphasized that UK's environment is great but France's safety is freakly bad.
oh, in my mind, my dream travel place is romantic and artistic place,France.
although that, i still dream to go travel in france a day .
her sharing is interesting.
she often encourages me to go to UK.

When the wedding was going to end,we said goodbye to each other.
ohh,she and her husband are so cute and sweet,and my grandma said they were having their honeymoon again in UK last month.
how do i say that? because her husband showed me his cute smile and pattern and said :"hello! byebye!"
haha~
nice to meet the auntie,an positive-minded auntie.

Before this, i am a cool girl and dislike to be initiative to talk with strangers.
but since this year, i had changed.i glad for ownself about this.
it is because it give me a lot of fun and surprise.

p/s: 1 week..countdown..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)