My today theme

what a wonderful Saturday!

in the early morning,7am,
i went to play volleyball with a group of  'sisters'.what's funny is that before playing volleyball,the warm-up process had made us sweat out.
though my starting skill is weak since i don't know how to release the first ball,but i hope i will have more chances to practice more next time.

after back ,i continued to do aerobic.
i found that i must train more on my physical body.but something to be optimistic, my stamina is getting better.
recently,in March, i has done many times sports like swimming, playing volleyball and aerobic.
thanks G.

but since working, i always has lost focus and get tired of listening Words.maybe insufficient sleep?

In the afternoon, i went for Praise Team. it became the great time to reminiscing the old praise songs. it seems like going back to 80 generation.the rythms are classical . all of us were enjoyed into the melodies that  show the honor to our dear G.

I like such kind of life. With you, and enjoyable everyday.

ok ,
i am going to swim now!

so,
 my today theme is .........

Sport day!
haha~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)