Bukit Jalil "land of story"

Today was wonderful and full. Halelujah.
My entire Saturday flow is as below :
1)KL trip " R's footprints "-Bukit Jalil , Bukit Commonwealth, Serdang Jaya
2)Testimonial King 2
3)Korean class

First,we have experienced a miracle because of God.
In the early morning, on the way going to the venue as mentioned above, our driver Shien Yee accidentally turned into another highway. There is no U-turn and we have to go to the end and return.
The worst part is that our car was low in petrol. Then the dynamo has yielded something wrong, making the car has not enough energy.
We prayed and prayed. Surprisingly, the car was able to keep holding on and brought us reach the venue finally.

We went jogging in the Bukit Commonwealth lake garden.
As photo shown below, this is a meaningful place which the One has delivering Words in 2000 around.



This tree had its deep story.
We all get shocked by its body because of the "R" by viewing the recorded video. Now, it does not show the letter anymore but only we know
"Even a tree testified the One, why don't humans go ahead to testify Him?
Today, sitting in the Bukit Jalil Stadium, I have felt Him ,His heart. I have realized many things ,even God's history in Malaysia. it is too huge and astonishing.

After getting home and doing some preparation, I went to Testimonial King 2.
Very nervous. And God heard me, I havn't been satisfied with my draft, and He arranged me to another day.Hehe~

After that, Korean class in the evening.

Thanks God because My Saturday is meaningful.

This year is a year with full joy and diligence and without saying tiring. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)