610 Big Day ^^


Now, a new page of my life stage is launched. which is called as "Adult".
hehe, it is supposed to be called as " Young Adult". 
Haha, so mean of me!

Grateful to have a wonderful 21th birthday.
Hmm, I have officially turned into 21. ><
My wishes are same as the beloved one's.
Truly, I am always gifted everyday.

Thanks, my sis Sheryn. She bought me a pair of Nike shoes from Taiwan previously.
Thanks, mum for giving me a key necklace, signing "starting a new life stage".
Thanks, HuiQi for the pink elephant mini handbag.
Thanks ,my housemates for the sky blue Vincci purse. 
Thanks, Nien Jing for the very delicious ice-cream SSN cake ^^
Thanks God because I have known a "100 star" chef XD
The most delicious and unique cake I have had ever.
Thanks for everyone I have known, 
Because of God, I have all of you around me.

My fate has changed because I have met the heavenly treasure.
Again and again, even words are not able to describe fully my feelings and sentiments right now.

Without You I would probably be lost at this age.
Like Your Words today, :it is to making yourself and using myself".
Yes, I do.
Quite enjoyable in the process.
Muacksss.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)