Millionnaire & Backpacker


This is a numerous-years-ago board game called "millionnaire" which had been popular in the post 90's generation.

Last Saturday, when my roomate cleaned her table and book rack, she found out her board game set and asked us to play together.

Well, we four people reminisced because this game had accompanied our childhood. Ummm...

Playing this game and compared to the time we played this game when we were young kid, the feeling is much just different and special.

Though I am 20s, I still can remember those times I played this game, I was keen not to "waste" my money and not to lose anything.

However, this time, I really didn't care about the "money" I owned. My mindset changed. And lately, I just realized that I just left approximately $100 on my hand and was unable to pay the other when I was reaching the place any of them bought( this is the rule of the board game.)

The main realization I have obtained while playing "millionnaire" is no matter how do we invest in this physical world, the cycle and limit is just there. Nothing is eternal in this physical world and we are actually backpacker of life since we have bornt.

I truly appreciated because I have learnt how a bigger and much more valuable world which each of us deserve to know from The Great One.

Continue the story of "millionnaire", I had a strong feeling like "I" was seeing the Earth from my eyesights and the "I" actually represents "The Creator". He is desperately waiting for 137 million years just because He believes each of us is worth for Him to wait and wait. It is the irreplaceable love when you understand Him. Even human love cannot pass across this essential love of truth. 

Like human, even you have a fellow who is supposed the most patient one, he ir she still would freak out finally. No one likes to wait, so does Him. 

No much time for you to hanging around in this world, or to jailing yourself on the dark road of life.

No matter you are 10s, 20s, 30s...
the clock is countdown-ing.
No much time anymore.

Where is the bright truth path ?
A question in you , always and always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)