Day 7 Appreciation

1. Thanks God that I did not miss the lecture class today though I woke up on 6.30am which is not as usual.
2. Thanks God that I dreamt of a member, Danny's soul status which can reflect my recent situation.  the Lord has made me see how hilarious we can do the mission about life. Perhaps, guiding new lifes fervently these days is related with the dream.
3. Thanks God that I can meet up with Chiew Lian which we have not met so long, and we chat a lot for hours. Thanks Lord. Because of my prayer and Your condition, she joined the Wed service after a long time. Feel blessed during the management. ^^

Actually I have planned to swim this evening, but instead, I use the time to catch up with sister. It is really worth it.

In former 3 days, I have missed to tag 3 people for each day. So today, I would compensate by tagging 12 people . haha~


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)