part-time job

Honest speaking, I found that I seldom take picture with juniors. In other words, I feel weird when I realized that I am taking  photo with those who are younger than me XD. Yea most of the time, my photos include my seniors and juniors, but so occasionally I can be the oldest in the picture .haha. 

Well, yesterday was my first time of part-time job "Digi roadshow promoter". These two little sister and brother are my companions . They are Rebecca and Ah Fan. Surprisingly, Rebecca is just 15-year-old. 

Anyway, really nice to meet them and talk with them alot.
Standing in around continuous 7 hours and My legs feel pain. 
Anyway, thanks God because I finally found a part time job which starts from 10am-6pm. Generally, such sort of job is from 12-9pm. (That long and late~)

All in all, At the first time I have learnt something and I believe I will gain some more realizations and treasures every single day.

This job is until this Friday and I will enjoy no matter how bored it seems because the basis of everything used to be bored but we will raise level if doing the same thing persistantly.

Aza aza fighting ^^ woohoo ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)