fed up

Throughout this boring weeks,
i fed up!
i don't want to amass my down mood.
i hope something happen to stimulate me.

i have been expecting for my new life.
however,i am also not willing to leave my home.
i will miss my parents and family.
grandma and parents have been concerning me.
they gave advice and bought me some necessities.

i prepared my 2 heavy luggage and things.
and also, i have got ready to welcome a new life.

this is the first time i will left home for a long time.
may get home at least 1 time in a month.
see the situition first.

i will keep my faith always to go on my life.
that is be appreciated and grateful what i have.
thank you.

2 comments:

  1. haha . u will , get back home frequently .
    ur new life is gonna be exciting , for sure .
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)