choice

ouch,i had not wrote my post at my iyanzi sweet home for a month ago. ><
..................................................................................................

Today, it is 6 April.
what's a smooth and lucky day for me even though there was rainy in the afternoon.
i have been appreciating.

thanks , Chris Liang for accompanying me to go there.
and at there, i met Chan Yang. Luckily, his parents brought him to come on the same day.
thanks for God,arranged a smooth plan to me. we can back sban with Chan Yang just because of You, rainy day.
thanks for Charles Hiew, u gave me a lot of opinion ,assistance and information.

ultimately,
i made a big decision !under no way.
it's just because of the biggest obstacle.
i don't know whether it's a good or bad option.
i just know, when i start to do it, i have to do it my best.
i don't have the innate richness which are priority.
however,i make it an anneal.
i will start from a base,not the best base.

for my parents, i have been cheerful because i know you care about me and love me although you don't realize it at all. i considerate.
i promised in my heart, i will make you proud of me. i will success and seize the chances ownself. i owe you too much and i can't blame that you are not affordable.

in the future ,i must make other people be sure to me.
i endeavour for it by own.
i can do it !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)