poem for You

haha!
Yesterday early in the morning, after waking up from bed, i have some ideas to do poem.
so quickly,some beautiful seaside scene had turned out in my mind.
so gladful that i have made the first poem including Him.
i use metaphor which He is the wind in my poem.

actually, i want to share it in my blog house . or perhaps, contributing to competition of Sin Chew Daily.i don't mean to win but i 'd like to share.
but finally, i have decided i will not post it out currently.

all i want to say is,
although the poem is simple.
but i like it so much.
how i hope He will see it.
yes, He shall see it beside me.

thanks for accompanying me from birth until now on.
you have teached me a lot.
the poem includes three main feelings and lessons of my recent life.
i know you are smiling.
i hope i could learn more from You,
as i will be always learning .

love.
with peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)