sweat out !

that is so long i have not gone to gym room.
and today i did it. 6.6km non-stop within 20minutes.
before this, i didnt manage to set the record, so i guess the total distance i ran in the gym room today is almost 10km+.
good job!
quantity is not the point but the quality. i believe that 'small amounts in separate day sum up will give much better effect on health in the long run.

thanks G, i did it with you :)
you know during the 20 minutes, i had closed my eyes, feel my breath,my moving limb,my brain was all with beautiful nature and also songsengnim running with me.
and the slogan of Xueji " nothing to die".
open my eyes, i see the mirror in front of me, my face with healthy blush.
oh i like it.
i like sweat out.
i have realized my stamina is not so good , perhaps because of weak lungs.
anyway, i like to sweat out.

so guys and girls, keep away from chair,let's sweat out !

2 comments:

  1. looks so leng jor hor. =)
    not bad .

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,
    why ppl always praise for appearance only?
    well, thanks.
    having hols till next week rgt?
    how bout ur hols?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)