2nd semester summary

Finally, my 1st year second semester came to the end.
After having last final paper on 29 April, I have started my holidays for nearly 1 month.
To be frank, this past second semester had really made me breathless.
Luckily, my Lord's spirit has driven me to face and complete all the challenges.
Looking back, there were many assignments I have completed which were making me breathless.

MPU community service
-proposal paper, progress report, final report,fundraising

Intro to Psychology 2
-case study(Gandhi's independent&interdependent self), critical thinking essay questions

Psychology for Personal Development
-argumentative essay,literature review

Quantitative Methods
-lab report,assessment(ERB interview)

and there were a few ACEs which are quiz that have to pass by get-all-correct.
Yea, I passed all :)


I hope to have a productive holidays.
Because of Him, we came to this place yesterday on 1 May.
Glory Beach Resort ,Port Dickson is a place full with love , so there gather all of us.
9 September 2001, what's a meaningful day!
The coconut tree You lied on that time, becomes much taller after 10 more years. 
I will not stop to write more memories and experiences with you ^^
On the same day, I had the chance to know China sister, which has been studying in Singapore.
Because of You,we all get united.

Thanks God I have met this New History~
I desperately to get more people to know about you as far as I can.

Just have a good start for May holidays.
to be continued.
There should be a satisfactory holidays.
Yeah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)