503 realizations- precious life

丰富的周六

7am- Good Morning sport outing @ taman tasik ampang hilir
流汗真爽!跑步时前面都有足够的气,U turn回来途中有想放弃的一瞬间,但还是想着主而跑完了,成就感满满。hehe~

到附近吃了久违的擂茶,yummy~


after staying 7 hours in Festival City mall , accompanying puikuon's grandpa to have dinner.
I prayed for her grandpa before starting the meal.
I got many realizations.
How long I have not been talking with grandma? though just asking her " what is your name?" , the elderly would feel happy no matter what question you ask. The main point is that you talk with them.

On the way back to hostel, the police stopped our car aside the road. This is my first time, worried at the moment.
Luckily,we all were beside with grandpa. And thanks God. The police let us go after taking RM30 for rasuah.

When reached home, opened my laptop,
another bad news dampens my mood.
My one of the admirable lecturers Mr Kenneth Phun has passed away.
OMG, I have just seen him a few days ago on the last day of my final paper, 29 April.
He always used his whole heart to teach us, applied psychology well with daily life and showed us understandably. He was humorous. He was a optimistic Christian.

Keep my prayer in heart for him and many precious lifes on this Earth.
Recently, there are been many sad news like one friend suicidal case, Sewol ship sink case, MH370 MAS Airline case, Korean train collision case....
God is the one who has the most painful heart when seeing all of these cases.

Today was a day with contradictory emotions.
But because of all of these matters,I realize the significance of life.
Thanks Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)