Little changes because of anxiety @,@

ahhh~ I am here sharing you about an interesting fact on me.
Other people used to lose weight when they work or study,
but I become slimmer during semester breaks.
Conversely, I would eat more when I am in my school time.
I can't wait for the December to come.
Because right now, I seem have no enough time to do a proper exercise!! ( This is what I have shouted in my heart these weeks XD)
So alternatively, I choose to eat less. Especially, eat less calories at night or after 8pm.
From yesterday on, I decided to make it best until 31 october. When my body allows that change, I will continue.
If you are in this situation, what would you do?

Thanks God because I study psychology, those chapters of subjects are applicable in my daily life. For instance, the chapter covers self-conscious or self-monitoring. At the moment, I will look at myself from the view of personality, habit, health status and so forth.

Recently, I have also found something changed, which is I will become weak in expressing what I want to say if I do not write it or say it out.
As compared to the past, I speak far less often since I have realized speaking much is not the essence. whereas speaking less but with main points is the core philosophy.

Honestly speaking, everytime I open my blog, I am about to write but I am stucked there. Then, I end up without writing something.
As time goes by, I feel like I am not that expressive anymore.
Even in the Facebook, I am not likely to click "Like" or share some meaningful posts. ( I have never liked to share my emotion or status ).

Guess what? The main reason is the busy semester, which makes me get anxious all the time ( You know blood type A person is easily anxious). I don't want to have anxiety disorder ,man! I strongly believe I can make it. (self-talk begins XD)

Perhaps, this part is the one I need to cope with.

Thanks God again, that before 2014 ends, I still have many things to learn, no matter in any aspects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)