"fainted" on coffee

Flashback, a few days ago, it was a windy Tuesday. Jo Ee who is my friend studying psychology,too in another college came to join my lecture class. Haha no one noticed that she is an outcomer. XD
Well, after the class finished,it was the hardest time that I have been facing every school day. Ease access to food around my university!! sad case.


Finally,we chose Star***** since I have the voucher.
After fews years not touching caffeine, this was my first time of having it again.
After that, I really want to admit that I am really not a fan of coffee, neither mocha nor frappucino(which has no caffeine).
I was dizzy after consumed 3/4 of the rasberry triffle mocha.
It was the feeling of being overfull,plus the  fainting feeling. To be frank, I don't like the feeling.
In the same day I still can get to sleep on 11pm. XD For me, there is no insomnia problem after drinking coffee and even teh tarik.
That's why I don't understand why people can addict on it XD

I always remember my teacher Joshua Jung's philosophy.
"If you forget to manage your health,you will die."
Don't take it like an easy sentence.
How many people really keep to maintain health each day?
He stays in a limited space for years. However, nothing nor environment stop him to exercise everyday. Henceforth, he is a 70 who looks like 50 now.
This thing really has impressed me.
He also always give advice on the food.
1.Don't eat instant noodles.
2.don't eat too salty and spicy.
3.Don't drink coffee.

And I realize the significance of these simple phrases
If I forget to manage my health, I will die. Based on system approach, not only my physical body gets weak, but also my soul and spirit get wilt.
That's why the Malay old saying states, "badan sihat, otak cerdas."
Let's empower our lives with the philosophy as mentioned. I am pretty sure we will get the amazing treasures. Yeah~ grateful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)