2015 (M.M)

Yesterday,which was on 2014, countdown for a new year with Him .
I really find that I am not a night owl which can't stand until 2am.
So, around that time, I fainted. XD

My first breakfast of 2015, was with these fun and cute sisters.

Truly expecting for this brand new year 2015 and I have listed down the goals.
Meanwhile, I realized I have many things to do. Hence, the hopes are coming because I will have a fruitful year ahead.
1 year (365 days) suddenly pops out like one day. It would been fade away if you don't grasp it.
Like my life mentor  said:Putting [things] into practice is victory. Having taken action is victory. Complete [things] by taking action doing your best.
So the bright path, a year of missionary, fighting ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)