Powerful Love

It’s True, Moms Have SUPER POWERS! Here Are 20 Ways We Can Prove It.





May is known as a month for all mothers in the world.

The motherly love is soft, warm and comfortable
because this is the kind of love that touches our soul and spirit. 
Since we were born in the mother's womb, we are been to receive the love.

Love is the essential element that we could not live without
because love is the truth for us to live.
There are different levels of love in the world. 
By realizing the love from our dear mother,
we would know that how the Creator's love.

Learning how the true love is in the church really makes me understand more deeper about my mother's love.
I have learned to not just show her I love her by giving her a hug or kiss, but I do something seem like routine that others would not care about.
For example, I helped her apply body lotion though she resists me to do so.
Although she has never cared about my study, I give thanks to her because she has brought me up for 20 years and above.

Meanwhile, she doesn't use the best way to educate me but I am grateful because God has given me a mother that really loves her children.
Because of me, her face shows many wrinkles.

Salute to our mother, daily and daily.
Salute to God because He teaches me how to see the love of my mother and makes me realize how to give my mother's love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)