Discovery

Early in the morning, thank God for letting me wake up naturally at 7.15pm , which was impossible for me as I slept on 3am.

Finally my roomate and I have renewed our passport. :)

Today, my mind is free. really free as I have missed this kind of feeling long long time ago.
During school days, I was busy, hectic and having stress which sometimes I couldn't release out.


While waiting for our passport collection, we went around and searched for food to feed our hungry stomach.
We have found this "blue rice" (nasi kerabu).
Although I have heard about it before, I have never had a try.
So , we discovered something new to be our breakfast of today. Grateful.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later in the afternoon, I attended for a work training.
There was 7 months long after last part-time job I worked.
Hence, the tense in me was raised instinctly.
During the nearly 3-hour training, I have really started to know about something new to me called "sales lead retrieval mobile app"(QR Scanner).
By giving full attention to the procedure and guideline, I get to know what it is like.
 I aim to discover something new throughout the following five-days part-time job though the task given seems easy and mundane.
The feeling is like when I understand something, I would like to know some more especially this thing is new and fresh to me.

As my life mentor's proverb of today 
"In the world, the discovery, development and change of environment are unlimited so are the human's self-discovery and change", the world is improving with fast pace. 
In the past, who will know what QR Scanner is? 
Now, this app has given convenient in term of client data record. I guess it has other functions which I have not known yet.

All the new things created on the Earth is like a reminder to myself.
"How about my self-discovery and change?"
This should be the question to ourselves every day we wake up from the bed.

So, thanks to my life teacher's Words for saving me whenever I have faced the blind spot.
When we have reached the top of the cliff,  God has never give up to everyone of us but has given us another path.
Thus, throw away our stubborn and anxiety to discover something new.

1 comment:

  1. Every new discoveries on this earth
    is God's creation,
    is a sign of His love toward us,
    is the QI for us to live our lifes!
    #ProvidenceHistory #Providence #PastorJung

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)