planning

First of all, sorry for neglecting you for a long time , my sweetie bloggy.

Since CNY ,until now at least 1 month ago, i have not back to my hometown ,but tomorrow.
it is the first time since last time i would back twice each month at least.

it is ok then.
going to think and plan my next 2013 first 6 months.
you shall laugh at me because 2012 is not going to end yet but i have been planning for next year.
i have been worrying about taking IELTS / MUET next year.
i also havn't fix where to pursue degree.
actually in my bottom of heart, i hope to study overseas in australia/england.
however,it seem like a impossible dream due to some problems.
i have been hesitated around.

s'pore,for my favorite course,HELP UC is more suitable and much better.
Singapore may is a great place but i want a psychology-professional school.
but i shall grasp the chance to study abroad because that is my dream too.

ahhh.money problem~i am not enough intelligent ><
i plan to work part time next year for several months.
i am cheerful, but not like some, they don't have such trouble.
anyway, there must be a pathway to take.
searching, planning, observing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)