Trouble

Such stress is flooding me again.
i don't want to hear again!!
all because of you, i seem like a selfish people or a person who is over-frugal.essentially i don't like to be that.it is annoying.
i have a great impulse to be like guojngming,the young author millionaire of china.
i always have a dream in my heart.i want to earn much money once a day~
essentially,i think that money is sufficient to use,that is enough.
however, family problem has made me stress about it and has lead me to be more realistic,perhaps.
once i have own capacity,not to be denied ,next year i shall go for work half year nearly.
i don't mean to rely on parents currently,really,i don't mean that i want to oppose you to buy what u like to own .
i am cheerful but still be jealous of close friends who have no such trouble because their parents plan well on money.
since such stress often distract me from focusing on stuff and study.
i hate it~
ahhh,why do i have such viewpoint.

Jesus Christ, i wish deeply, you can always guide me and inspire me by shifting my negative thinking to positive one.
i often lack of confidence.

i shall make this trouble becomes not a big trouble in my life soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)