Conclusion for Jan

100207 SUN
Since last yr, I almost had not sleep until 11am like today.
all the time become slow down ..
and leave me to think about something..
open my own diary, the flashbacks start..
my January in 2010, is filled by busy and chess..
even though, it is memorable to me, the penang chess journey.
Thanks for the opportunity. ^^
I have a long time no time to watch television,too.
it hears comical..
today afternoon, i watched a hongkong movie,named" Mr 3 minutes".
although this movie i had watched last time even forgot when it was seen.
it is funny, i watched until my tears force out..
when the main character said,
" our life has many 3 minutes,but this 3 minutes i was contented"

he is dignosed that he had a tumour in his brain, he cuddled his abandon son outside the operation room.
we should treasure what we have.
后悔没有解药,但珍惜却是预防后悔的解药。

i forget this clause how i see it or read it, but i just felt it is meaningful~
In the evening, i went jogging with sim.
we chat a lot..about a funny teacher, about CNY, about a friend or else~
suddenly related to my blog content..
she shared with me ,"友谊像接力赛", i was agree with her.
in life,we have many fellows,buddies and companions.
at this time ,u should have a intimate,
at the next time ,ur intimate may change.
everyone just is your life's passer-by.
but u can tag someone as vital peoples & always be with you.

17 jan, i went to 24th xueji first meeting for supporting them and regather with 23.
18 jan,penang's friend, Brendon...a bad and shock new for me,but we should accept the tragedy anyway.
24 jan, "I luv GB" group is created..VIP are Randy,Caveun,Jeslyn,Mwen,Aaron.its aim just to commemorate our friendship and our same favourite~ sing K !

last wed, Merentas Desa Day.
this is the last time i take part in MD.
on the way, i almost fainted due to the super hot day.
but i keep persevere and finished the way until the end.
although no mark for my blue team, but i felt contented after finished MD.

As a conclusion, my January is meaningful and full .
this sunday, Chinese new year is coming soon.
bless dear all have a fantastic CNY ~
新春快乐 !O(∩_∩)O

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)