sorry, thank you

i am gladful,
due to u had gave up..
i am blissful,
due to u had a better damn relationship,
at least i think like that..
a few days ago,i suppose u r waiting,
heard from buddy.
but in fact, it is ever~
sorry for ignore ur emotion..
but the times,
u never let me know about ur more,even ur emotion on me.
our relationship was getting down since last year, i thought so.
i felt sorry for that.
but now, i also contented, when i think back all your do to me,i treasure n would always keep it,
what memorable damn things..
thank you, u r always my angel n BFF.
thanks ^^
i hope u enjoy in it with the newcomer ..
with a serious heart..
although i felt it is not suitable to u,
but at least the newcomer very care on u..
i announce, u had a better half .
even though,
don't forget me ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)