Hebe!

oh my goodness.
My dear Hebe is coming. Tomorrow!
well, i actually hope SHE's autography concert.
luckily,too, Hebe ,this time, represents herself, My Love album,coming to have some events.
The event tomorrow is Christmas party, and the venue is my college.
oh no, i won't let the chance go.
Although, pardon me, i didn't buy the album .
i have been waiting this 'big chance' almost within a few weeks.
u know, i always imagine the day, which is tomorrow,first time i see your real person.
i should shout your nice name.
i imagine i write a letter to u,pass it by ownself to u, i ask you to sign your name on my hand.
how wish Selina and Ella be your guests on that day.
then that will be perfect. haha~
Nevertheless, seeing u already make me content.
In u trio, you are the one i love the most.
your voice is awesome~ Selina's is damn sweet, Ella's is super cool.
u trio' voice mixes up, should make up a very powerful perfect song.
i never ever forget, your first song which attracts me is 'you are always on my mind'.
i am touching by your eternal fellowship, used to.
your songs accompany my teenage ages.
i saw from press that SHE 's new album will be released on the end of next year.Good!

Hebe, extremely blissful to meet u tomorrow.
Though i don't have VIP ticket, i have the oppurtunity to see you in a complex and enjoy in your beautiful voice, it's everything.

At last, i didn't write the letter because i found it silly.well.and i don't think u will remember me this small fan which love u from 8 till now, perhaps.

i can't wait now! u don't know how much i expected. XD laugh out loud.finally,now is 10 dec.
countdown.......

4 comments:

  1. 致纯谊
    对!
    谢谢你来燕紫部落观光^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哎呀,竟然有人来spam了。其实呢,如果你去comment setting那儿,你可block这些人的IP,以后他们就不能再comment了

    ReplyDelete
  3. they r so lame.
    okie .thx for your advice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)