The Choice


This was a very coincident matter.

The picture as shown above is a Life Game which ended 3 hours ago.
And in fact, yesterday, I had my first class of PSY113 during my semester 2.
The topic for the day is "The Choice".
Once in the moment, I was shocked.
It is like God has made me a preview to think about this topic.
Appreciated.

The life game was so amazing just now.
And i acted as a devil to make confusion of making choice among  the group members but they didn't know I was.
We have experienced in hell and heaven.
the feelings could be in mind so strongly. 
In fact, the spritual world is one's spirit to live in. And the spirit is tonnes more sensitive than the senses of a body.

Grateful. Throughout your life, you have many chances to encounter God's Words through nature, dream, people around ....but the most embarassed one is you have learnt the Words but you don't believe and realize it. This is what my Life Mentor always said.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)