My wonderful first semester break

I am going back to university to start my 2nd semester of first year next week.
The mood has to be changed since these days.

Thanks God that I have a wonderful 7-week breaks. It hears like short but also somehow long.
I appreciate no matter it is long or short.

This breaks' highlights is as listed as below:
-Korean class+ stage 1 test
-2013 last talk show+ drama + TC open house
-Testimonial King Competition, workshop
-Xmas Eve, Xmas night
-Company Trip- Malacca+ Port Dickson
-Shopping in Sunway with 2 sisters after long time ...

now is 2014. I would raise my level much higher than previous one.
In Psychology, in life, in work, towards peoples around.

I am going to be 'adult' but my appearance really looks like 16 or 17 years old.
Hehe~I commit it is a fact. XD
Do you believe?

Before my school opening, my beloved mentor of life- Joshua Jung has said:

别想说做很多之后再大玩特玩,每个当下都边做边休息,如此去做吧!Do not think about doing a lot [first] and then resting a lot. Instead, do it while taking action and resting at each time as is needed.
Your Words is always inspiring me and giving me a bright lamp of direction always.

Last but not least, I would like to share you this:
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E7%A0%94%E7%A9%B6-%E7%A6%B1%E5%91%8A-%E5%A2%9E%E5%BC%B7%E5%BF%83%E7%90%86%E6%B2%BB%E7%99%82%E6%95%88%E6%9E%9C-063834487.html

It is a research onto the power of prayer.
After reading it, you cantry to do a prayer. Just make it like chatting with God like with a person.Even a few clauses, it would make you realize something in the long run. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)