第一周记

100106 WED
lim jing sheng,please clean your mouth n say carefully.I'm not a people like to angry,although that is your task, but you make all of us just dislike you only..so, please keep your mouth carefully.That is good for ur future.
Today morning,i wake up and quickly go to see newspaper. I concerned at 24th xueji name list. but it make me disapointed. Today i give carien a birthday gift. glad that she like it very much. finished to read a book called Cheerful Taste which written by malaysia famous young author..haha.The content of book make me dream of delicious food..hmm..yummy..i make target,in 2010, i should at least read 10 books.Since from last year,i start to like reading deeply. Furthermore, i was missing xueji ..>,<

100108 FRI
This afternoon i leave from school for practice chess.. glad that learnt so much and some chess skills too.it make me like to think..sometimes i am lazy to think .. but importantly,i just want to learn in playing chess,it is doesn't mean i want to go to chess competition in Feb..so, finally,i forsake the practice..
at night,it is a rainy day..dark n gloomy..today is the first time go to see mashimaro in this year..haha~i was glad for no need to go with somebody,although someone no volunteer to do it alrdy..but i am ok,too..in the future ,i will go to bahau by my own,no need to lean on u..no need to hurry up for to n fro..

100109 SAT
In the morning, i go to add math tuition.A bad new comes~Chris Liang give up to go to miss ong's tuition.Randy n me were disapointed.But anyway,maybe the education from other tuition is more suit to you. Now, i am feel something which is big lost beside..lol..i'm just kidding. bless you la..In the evening,i was jogging with sim.oh no! It is long time no go to jog for me. The greenary make me feel comfortable.Although 2010 just start a week, but i already giv me pressure because i forgot last year content of some important subjects.must be revise some. affraid that i can't follow the learning in form 5.i hate the feeling actually. I try to enjoy the lasy year in secondary school.sometime I feel I cannot put myself live with life.I always like to think too much. How can i correct my this bad habit? How can i convert my consideration in study? i always tell myself ~ keep persevere! But I suppose i 'm easily tired n lazy sometimes.. ><

p/s = Yan, you should cheer up your mind and persevere to the last. Don't forget your own target. Be confident , you could try your best~ Aza Aza fighting yo ~ ^^

1 comment:

  1. lim jin sheng?
    你好像有跟我提过~
    不过忘记了耶~谁来的??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)