it was over!

Oh no ! it's 2 months that i have not update my sweety blog~ ><
well, year end exam was over. i strive for it so long time.oww..i deeply hope i can hold my scholarship as well. God bless me!
i tried my best in the exam but i still did some careless mistakes still.
but i know, this time i had tried to calm down ,my brain got not panic like last time.
it's time to compensate myself by doing favourite stuffs.

i realized that i have not sing karaoke for almost 1 year and a few months for movie~
what pity .
recently, i have desire to watch " In Time" and " you are the apple of my eye".
About the latter movie, i just fancy with its theme song 'the years' by Hu Xia. Just because of the song, i also like to watch the movie as well. haha~
My year end holidays is coming. i hope i can gather with GB .it's damn long we didn't join and sing together since secondary school, fellows.
Yesterday, VK daddy gave me NLP tool book finally, which is his promise for my june birthday gift.(damn late~ haha)
the so-called NLP = Neuro Linguistic Programme.
i tagged this book in Popular a long long time ago. today on the way back to hometown alone, i start a few pages.
it's hard for me to explain what it is to u here, but for me ,it is related to psychology although the author mentions NLP does not versus psychology.
On the other hand, i borrow a book called " 50 great myths of popular psychology" from library. i intend to read it through within 2 weeks.

And the first thing i did after exam and back is watch " Percy Jackson& the Olympians" .it is absolutely a good movie.it include humour,touching,power,family and values ~recommend you this! (some might watched)

it is 1 month i do not back hometown,and lastly i am at my hometown now. miss u,my family.
since living in the city, i do not eat dragon fruit. indeed, i am influenced by my dad whom like to eat dragon fruit. just now i ate it half and leave it half for my dad. it feels good ! oww.
all my feelings are concluded as a word 'hilarious' now!

appreciate the 2 weeks before holidays.

6 comments:

  1. oh, the movie directed by Giddens (九把刀). I really want to watch it too, I've read his novel before, so getting quite excited to watch it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Shahrizal,
    hmm yea. i heard most people say the novel is certainly much better than the movie.
    but i thik u would like both because u seem like you are gidden's fan. hoho.
    oh ya,mind to ask that u are mix of chinese and malay?u look like a chinese but has a malay name,how to say that? actually i hav 30 % blood from malay also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reply. yeah, I'm half Malay/Chinese. That's why you can see that I sometime tend to use Chinese to write my blog lol. Well, not to show off but more on practising coz really can feel that I've forgotten a lot by now.

    And yes, I'm Giddens' fan, but I like his love series more than the other genres. All in all, I love the way how he writes, love all the descriptions which helps you to visualise the scenary very clearly.

    Oh and I came across your blog by chance while browsing through friends' blog list. I like your earlier Chinese posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thanks.however, i have been trying to blog in english to improve english as well. seem like you like chinese very much,i am sure that u speak mandarin fluently.
    Gidden always has his own special way and idea .yeah, other genres of his books might be a bit violent.by the way did u watch the movie,'u r the apple of my eye'?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, I've watched this movie twice, on Monday and Saturday (just now). Still feeling rather happy, still can laugh at Giddens' jokes, maybe even more this time coz understood slightly more after having discussed with some friends before watching for a 2nd time. And I did cried a bit when watching the movie just now, well, I guess I had more feeling towards this movie this time :P

    you can read my comments regarding this movie on my blog, well, I wrote 2 passages, namely:
    1. 《那些年,我们一起追的女孩》(http://srmomo85.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-post_11.html)
    2.KSL一日行【10月7日】(http://srmomo85.blogspot.com/2011/11/ksl.html)

    and yes, I can speak Chinese, and do speak Chinese on daily basis. Well, speaking is much easier than writing, so I need some practises to polish my language, so forgive me for any weird writing on my blog. I'm trying to remember back how to write and polish it up in the same time ;)

    Let's work together on polishing up our languages :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaya~ hi 5! wow u watched twice alrdy.
    today i also went to watch movie but i prefer to watch "in time", i thought i maybe download 'u are the apple of my eye' but not watch it in cinema.
    hmm, since graduated from secondary school,i also worry about my chinese writing becoming weaker and weaker(i mean some words i maybe forgot how to write).yea, let keep polishing the language.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)