夏日乐悠悠

Before i watching it, i supposed it is an ordinary love story.
From the beginning, it is ok.
However, until the after-half part,my feeling had started to be spurred within.
the part, when the female main character, xiami (angelababy) is found out that she is a deaf, making a resonance in me.

It doesn't mean i am deaf, but one of my ears lost its function since i was born.
In the movie, the lady always put on her headset /hearing aids , until she is always belittled and blamed by others.
Compared with her, i am more cheerful, because i still have another ear.
Though i just have half hearing, but i really do appreciate.
it will follow me till the end, all i can do is just accept it, because it is unhealed.
Till now, i yet don't know the cause but i guess it is infected when i was born.
Actually, it makes some problems in my life.

In the movie, xiami hates people who call her at her back, because she just can only know what people are saying by studying through their changes of shape of lips. She pretends to be a normal person by this talent.
In my case, i hate to sit/ stand at people' right hand side,because i often cannot hear well when i am at the position. =,= it's troublesome and boring that i have to always repeat" sorry, i need to stand on your left hand side." sigh.
I think i always say "huh?sorry?what?" in my life,and i can't escape this.

Secondly, it is one of the reason that i am scared of lightning.
I cannot bear the sharp and too high sound.otherwise, i would feel dizzy.
Some people who have stayed long time with me sure know i afraid of the lightning,i have tried to make it a normal matter.
I remember one time,i was staying in the library, a technician installs some plugs and sockets on the wall, the sharp sound from the drill makes me really feel like vomiting, i just can only keep closing my ears .it's embarassing. =,=

Thirdly, i have difficulty to hear western people to speak English. one experience on last December,i attended a free registeration of an art school in Singapore. My interviewers is a British, ouch, i was worrying. In the conversation, i repeated 'pardon?' many times,she finally perhaps supposed i don't understand what she said so she slowed down the speed. ahh, i hate this.
maybe u can say my mother tongue is mandarin, so i am unable to listen English smoothly by now. Yet, this is not banned, i confessed, well, i thought my hearing problem also makes a trouble with this matter,too. Sometimes, i just can't catch up what the British/ American talk to me, even in the western movies, sometimes, i can't make it too.Even in the case of the talking among malay .the speed of talking is too fast ,for me~ =,=

Fourthly, sometimes, people may assume i am cool. not i ignore them when they are calling me,but i cannot hear it sometimes. This is indeed annoying.

Although i have less sensitivity on hearing, i do fancy with music.
so what i said i do really appreciate i still have half hearing.

i have realized, precise observation is very crucial since i read some books like NLP which i mentioned before in my previous post) and 'FBI how everybody is saying'.
Likewise in the 'love you you', because of defect, xiami had learnt the talent to be able to observe people thoroughly.
i do believe in the world, there must be a person like this.
i shall learn from this to increase my sensitivity,against the odd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for ur precious comment ~ (^^)
谢谢你的宝贵留言 ~ (**)